[Neolith-users] Possible unscheduled service stop on Monday for Neolith

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Sat Oct 30 16:24:35 CEST 2010

Dear Neolith users,

Due to a file system problem on the Neolith system server, we will not start
new jobs during the weekend unless they are short enough to be finished
before Monday 08:00 CET.

The reason for this is that we will probably need to stop the entire cluster
to solve the server problem, and we want to avoid killing running jobs when
doing this if possible.

Unless the problem get worse during the weekend, you should still be able to
run shorter jobs as long as they are due to finish before Monday 08:00 CET.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>