[NSC-users] REMINDER: Invitation to Intel HPC Training at NSC

Torben Rasmussen torbenr at nsc.liu.se
Thu Mar 1 10:44:04 CET 2012

Dear all,

There are still a few seats left for this event. The deadline is
approaching quickly, so if you are interested, then please sign up now.

Please feel free to distribute this invitation to anyone that you think
might be interested.

Note that NSC has a license for the Intel HPC tools, so you will always
be able to use the things you learn in the training at an NSC system.
NSC is happy to provide small scale projects for the purpose of
scientific code development and testing.

Kind regards,
Torben
NSC