[SGI3k-users] SGI3K status Thursday 030807 at 17:00

Hakan Stensby hst at nsc.liu.se
Thu Aug 7 17:53:43 CEST 2003

Dear SGI3K user,

the SGi3K system crashed at about 16:00  due to a failed I/O subsystem. We are
currently working on fixing this and hope to have the system back online within
a couple of hours.

The I/O subsystem that have caused us trouble is temporary removed from the
system. The filesystems thats are involved are /storage/smhid2 and
/storage/smhip1

Regards / NSC support staff

Håkan Stensby
Systems expert

National Supercomputer Centre   Phone: +46  13 28 26 46
Linkoping University            Mobil: +46 705 38 26 46
S-581 83  Linkoping             Fax:   +46  13 28 25 35
Sweden                          E-mail: hst at nsc.liu.se