[SGI3k-users] SGI3K system status

Hakan Stensby hst at nsc.liu.se
Thu Sep 25 19:18:27 CEST 2003

Dear SGI3k user,

After the upgrade yesterday we have some problems running all jobs.
The system will be aviable for shell use only batch queues closed until further
notice.
SGI will investigate the results from memomry dumps we have taken during the
day.
We hope to be up and running again tomorrow

Best regards NSC Crew

Håkan Stensby
Systems expert

National Supercomputer Centre   Phone: +46  13 28 26 46
Linkoping University            Mobil: +46 705 38 26 46
S-581 83  Linkoping             Fax:   +46  13 28 25 35
Sweden                          E-mail: hst at nsc.liu.se