[Snic-users] File system problem on Triolith, Kappa and Matter resolved

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Sat Dec 20 11:58:13 CET 2014

Dear Triolith, Kappa and Matter users,

Today, approximately between midnight and 09:30, parts of the /home
and /proj file systems were inaccessible. A similar problem occurred
yesterday. This would have caused e.g some or all users to be unable
to log in, and jobs doing disk I/O waiting until the file system
became available.

Things are, as far as we know, back to normal now.

If you are still experiencing problems, of if the problems return,
please report that as you normally would to support at nsc.liu.se.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>