[Snic-users] Triolith, Kappa, Matter: up again

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Tue Jul 8 09:11:38 CEST 2014

kent at nsc.liu.se (Kent Engström) writes:
> It is currently not possible to login to Kappa, Matter, and Triolith due
> to the /home and /nobackup file systems being offline. This was due to a
> configuration mistake, so we do not expect any data loss. The current
> prognosis is that the problems will be solved by tomorrow (Tuesday 8
> July).

The file systems are now available again and it is possible to login to
the clusters and run jobs.

Jobs that were running at the time of the incident were lost and have to
be resubmitted.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444