[Snic-users] Running jobs lost, Triolith and Gamma

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Thu Aug 13 20:37:48 CEST 2015

Dear Triolith and Gamma users,

The vendor found a workaround for one of the server problems, and we
have been able to bring the storage system back online. Until the
other server is repaired (hopefully tomorrow) we'll have somewhat
lower storage performance and redundancy.

The Triolith and Gamma login nodes are now available to users.

We will bring the compute nodes back online later today or early
tomorrow after some required software updates.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>