[Snic-users] Triolith and Gamma unavailable October 19th/20th

Pär Lindfors paran at nsc.liu.se
Thu Oct 20 23:22:15 CEST 2016

Dear NSC users,

On 10/03/2016 04:08 PM, Mats Kronberg wrote:
> On October 19th and 20th, both Triolith and Gamma will be unavailable.
>
> Start of downtime: 2016-10-19 08:00 CEST
> Estimated duration of downtime: 24-48h

Due to unexpected problems with the Centre Storage system the downtime
of Triolith and Gamma have been extended and will continue tomorrow. We
will send more information when we have a time estimate.

Login nodes of both clusters are available right now, to access files.
You can also submit jobs, but no jobs will start until the downtime is
over. Access to the login nodes is likely to be disabled again tomorrow
and this may happen with very short notice.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pär Lindfors, NSC