[Snic-users] Triolith and Gamma failure: running jobs lost

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Thu Jun 8 16:47:08 CEST 2017

Dear Triolith and Gamma users,

Due to a severe cooling problem (all circulating fans stopped) in one of
our computer rooms, we had to power off all Triolith and Gamma compute
nodes.

All jobs that were running at approximately 16:30 were killed.

Cooling seems to have been restored now. We will make sure that it works
reliably and then start the compute nodes. Unless something else goes wrong
(and in that case we'll send another email), things should be back to
normal later this evening.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>