[Snic-users] Tools available to increase job priority and timelimit

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Wed Jun 14 09:05:16 CEST 2017

Dear Triolith and Gamma users,

To provide more flexibility for projects, NSC has developed a tool
that allows projects to raise the priority of a small volume of jobs,
allowing those jobs to start quickly even if the project has low
priority.

We are also introducing a tool that lets users extend the time limit
of their running jobs. This is a common support request, and it makes
sense to let our users do this on their own.

You can read more about how to use these tools at
https://www.nsc.liu.se/support/batch-jobs/boost-tools/

Please note that this is a test. We will evaluate the tools and their
use after a few months. Your feedback is welcome.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>