[Snic-users] Triolith and Gamma unavailable May 23rd

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Wed May 24 11:59:13 CEST 2017

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Mats Kronberg <kronberg at nsc.liu.se> wrote:

> On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Mats Kronberg <kronberg at nsc.liu.se>
> wrote:
> > I will send out another status report tomorrow morning or when the
> > systems are back online.
>
> The final part of the maintenance (file system repair) is running now.
> We believe the systems will be back online before lunch.

Triolith and Gamma are now available.

No damage to user files were detected in the file systems. The repair was
in this case just needed to reclaim some disk space.

We have also re-initialized the quota system to get rid of some quota
errors (some projects using less data than shown by "snicquota"). If you
see any new such problems, please let us know.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>