[Snic-users] Triolith, Gamma, Tetralith, Sigma status update

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Thu Aug 16 17:04:34 CEST 2018

The good news: the electrical repair was successful, and we should be
able to run all Tetralith and Sigma nodes soon.

The bad news: we're having some problems starting everything after the
power outage, so Triolith and Gamma will be unavailable a little
longer.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>