[Snic-users] Triolith, Gamma, Tetralith, Sigma status update

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Mon Aug 20 16:01:25 CEST 2018

Dear Triolith and Gamma users,

We encountered an unexpected and rather serious network problem on
Tetralith/Sigma that was not seen during our earlier testing. We
believe this can be solved, but it will require at least a few more
days.

Therefore, we will not be able to open Tetralith and Sigma to users
until the end of this week.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>