[Snic-users] Triolith/Tetralith and Gamma/Sigma unavailable

Sebastian Thorarensen sebth at nsc.liu.se
Mon Sep 10 18:40:13 CEST 2018

Tetralith, Triolith, Sigma, and Gamma are now available.  However, at the
moment, only jobs that will finish before 2018-09-13 08:00 can start.

We are still working with our storage vendor to find the root cause to the
problem.  Today we have applied configuration changes that _may_ prevent
the problem from occurring again, but without knowing the root cause we
cannot say for sure.  Therefore we have reserved the time on 2018-09-13
for possibly applying more changes to the storage system as our storage
vendor progresses in the debugging process.

We hope that allowing logins and short jobs in the meantime will still be
helpful, especially for users working on migrating from Triolith/Gamma to
Tetralith/Sigma.

--
Sebastian Thorarensen, NSC