[Snic-users] Tetralith and Sigma unavailable (now available again)

Sebastian Thorarensen sebth at nsc.liu.se
Sun Oct 18 15:45:41 CEST 2020

Tetralith and Sigma are now available again.  All running jobs were lost
and need to be resubmitted.

The GPU nodes in Sigma (n2017 and n2018) are still unavailable.  We expect
we will have them available again tomorrow.

NSC apologizes for the inconvenience this event caused.

--
Sebastian Thorarensen, NSC