[Tornado-users] system node down

Per Lundqvist perl at nsc.liu.se
Thu Nov 29 13:37:28 CET 2007

Due to some filesystem inconsistencies on the system partition of the
system node I am now in the process of restoring the system node from
backup (to the state it was before 2000 yesterday). This will take a
while, but if everything goes well the system node will be up again today.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

/Per

--
Per Lundqvist