[Tornado-users] Service stop Tornado Wednesday next week (8/7)

Johan Raber raber at nsc.liu.se
Wed Jul 1 14:38:14 CEST 2009

Dear Tornado users,

As I threatened ;-) earlier I am back with news regarding next week's
possible service stop on Tornado. It has been decided that there will in
fact be a full service stop between 07:00 - 19:00, Wed. July 8:th.

This will only affect you in the sense that no jobs will run between those
hours and consequently that no jobs will be scheduled then. No running jobs
will be killed so keep submitting as usual.

Please direct any questions to smhi-support at nsc.liu.se.

Best Regards,
Johan Raber, NSC support