[Tornado-users] Tornado: Service stop Tue Mar 30, 0800 CEST

Per Lundqvist perl at nsc.liu.se
Tue Mar 23 13:42:39 CET 2010

Dear Tornado Users,

We are installing new systems in our computer room "Hangaren" and need
to have electrical work done to accomodate them. Tornado is affected
since parts of the Accumulus storage servers will be taken down during
the electrical work. We will therefore take the opportunity to perform
security updates on Tornado until Accumulus is available again.

This means that Tornado will be unavailable from 0800 CEST on Tuesday
March 30. There will be a reservation in the batch queueing preventing
jobs to run at the time (see http://status.nsc.liu.se/tornado)

There is a risk that the electrical work will have to be postponed if
deliveries are not received in time. That will be decided before lunch
on Friday March 26. If the downtime has to be postponed, it will be
rescheduled for Wednesday April 7.

/Per Lundqvist

--
Per Lundqvist