[Triolith-users] Triolith software documentation

Torben Rasmussen torbenr at nsc.liu.se
Mon Mar 4 14:46:11 CET 2013

Dear Triolith users,

NSC is working on a new system for documenting and providing usage
instructions for installed software, which we would now like to share
with you. Please have a look at:
http://www.nsc.liu.se/systems/triolith/software/

Here you will find an overview of installed software on Triolith, but
please note that this is still under development, so the list is not
complete.

Other sources of information regarding available software include:
$ module avail
$ ls /software/apps

If the software that you would like to use is not available, you are
always welcome to contact support at nsc.liu.se and make a request for the
software. We cannot guarantee that we can provide the requested
software, but we will always try to assist you.

Kind regards,
NSC support