[Triolith-users] Triolith service stop next Friday (October 11th) from 08:00

Pär Lindfors paran at nsc.liu.se
Fri Oct 11 15:12:13 CEST 2013

Dear Triolith users,

Mats Kronberg <kronberg at nsc.liu.se> writes:
> Next Friday (October 11th, 2013-10-11) from 08:00 CEST, almost all(*)
> Triolith compute nodes will be unavailable in order to perform
> required maintenance and run an acceptance test of the entire Triolith
> system including the 400 new nodes. We will try to make the stop as
> short as possible, but it will probably run until Saturday morning.

The acceptance test of Triolith is currently ongoing. Compute nodes are
still unavailable for user jobs.

During this downtime we will now also perform some software updates on
the login nodes. Each login node will be rebooted and unavailable for a
short time. At least one login node will be available at all times.

--
Pär Lindfors, NSC