[Triolith-users] Login servers downtime on Friday (2014-08-01)

Marvin Lie marvin at nsc.liu.se
Thu Jul 31 14:15:34 CEST 2014

Dear All,

We have just received another important kernel security fix information
from RedHat. Rather than doing double downtime, we would like to
postpone today's scheduled maintenance and perform software updates at once.
We will let you know the new scheduled downtime soon. Our apologies for
any inconvenience.

Regards,
Marvin