[Triolith-users] Login node restart today at 15:00

Pär Lindfors paran at nsc.liu.se
Wed Jan 28 16:07:35 CET 2015

paran at nsc.liu.se (Pär Lindfors) writes:

> Due to a recently discovered security vulnerability we need to update
> and restart the login nodes of Triolith. This will be done today at
> 15:00. Expected downtime is less than 30 minutes per login node.

The first login node (triolith1.nsc.liu) have been available since
15:25. Both SSH logins and ThinLinc work normally.

The second login node (triolith2.nsc.liu.se) is not available. The
server needs to have hardware maintenance performed, and a service
technician is scheduled to do that work tomorrow.

Pär Lindfors