[Triolith-users] Question abouth removed excutable file

Arash Hosseinzadeh Delandar arashhd at kth.se
Fri Jul 8 11:06:50 CEST 2016

Hi,

I accidentally removed a executable file in bin directory yesterday and then copied the same file (in the compiled format) to the bin directory again from somewhere else. However, now when I run the job I receive an error message "Application terminated with the exit string : Hangup (signal 1)". How can I fix this problem, should I compile the code again? or should I retrieve the removed file somehow?

Best Regards,

Arash