[Triolith-users] Triolith unavailable April 3rd

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Mon Apr 3 17:07:21 CEST 2017

Triolith is now partially available. The login nodes are available and
short jobs can be run.

We might need to stop Triolith again for a short time later today or
tomorrow to make some configuration changes to the shared storage system
(due to the move of the Gamma cluster).

To make this possible we will for now only allow short jobs to start on
Triolith, and you might be logged out from the login nodes at short notice.

Triolith should be back to normal later today or tomorrow.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>