[Triolith-users] Triolith unavailable February 28th from 09:00

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Mon Feb 19 14:29:04 CET 2018

Dear Triolith users,

Triolith will be unavailable to all users on February 28th from 09:00
CET and for at least 8 hours.

No access to the cluster will be possible during the downtime. All
users will be logged out. Jobs that cannot finish before the downtime
will not be started until after the downtime is over.

During this downtime we will be performing a major upgrade of the job
scheduler (Slurm) and perform other required maintenance.

We will inform you when Triolith is available again, and if the
maintenance takes longer than 8 hours, keep you updated on its
progress.

--
NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>