[Vagnekman-users] Information about Ekman service window the last week of September

Daniel Ahlin dah at pdc.kth.se
Mon Sep 21 12:29:34 CEST 2009

Hi

On the last meeting with the steering board of Vagn-Ekman it was decided to
run a whole-system benchmark on Ekman and submit that for inclusion to the
Top500 list (list of the worlds 500 fastest computers). The deadline for
submission is 1/10 23:59 PST.

The runs to attempt to produce such results will be carried out from the
25/9 to, at longest, the 2/10. Hence we have introduced a service window
covering this period. We will try to keep nodes available for shorter runs
if possible, more information about that will be announced on this
mailing-list.

Regards,
Daniel Ahlin
PDC