[Vagnekman-users] vagn: Service Stop 0800 CET, 2010-01-27

Per Lundqvist perl at nsc.liu.se
Tue Jan 19 13:30:37 CET 2010

Due to a planned downtime affecting Accumulus (see forwarded mail
below), there will be a full service stop on Vagn at:

   0800 CET Wednesday January 27

During this time no jobs will be able to run and no users will be
logged in. During the service stop we will perform OS security
updates.

We will notify you by email when vagn is available again.

/Vagn Admin