[Vagnekman-users] File system expansion on Vagn

Johan Raber raber at nsc.liu.se
Tue Jun 1 15:35:50 CEST 2010

Dear Users,

As you are well aware I'm sure, disk space on Vagn is getting a bit
scarce. New storage is being tested right now and a minor increase in
space on /nobackup/vagn1 will be in place by Monday next week (7/6, ~15
TB) at the latest, followed by a doubling in size of /home ~16/6. We aim
for availability of the bulk expansion, i.e. /nobackup/vagn2 (~230 TB),
on 21/6. Apart from the expansion by Monday, the timeline above is an
estimate made from the current speed of the tests.

Best regards
Johan Raber -- NSC support