[Vagnekman-users] Downtime on Vagn for maintenance tomorrow between 9:00 and 12:00

Johan Raber raber at nsc.liu.se
Tue Nov 9 09:55:11 CET 2010

Dear Vagn Users,

Tomorrow, 10/11, between 9:00 and 12:00 a semi-planned downtime for
maintenance on Vagn will be in effect. It is semi-planned in the sense
that we have been waiting for replacement hardware and support to arrive
but have not known exactly when.

The replacement hardware has now arrived and therefore we need to take
this rather hurried maintenance stop. We apologize for the inconvenience
this causes.

Best regards,
Johan Raber

--