[Vagnekman-users] Problem of node allocation on Ekman

Robinson Hordoir robinson.hordoir at smhi.se
Wed May 11 16:19:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

Something really strange happens right now on Ekman, I run this command
(that I ran 1000 times without a single problem) :

esubmit -n 60 -t 10 ./run_script.sh '>run.out 2>run.err'

The run starts and stops a few minutes after, and both run.out and
run.err files end up empty like if the node allocation had just never
occured....

I thought at first I had a problem, but now I think it rather comes from
Ekman....

Thanks for your help,

Robinson

--