[Vagnekman-users] Ekman back in operation

Michael Schliephake michs at kth.se
Fri Oct 7 17:07:18 CEST 2011

Dear Users!

The cluster is back in operation again.

We updated the Lustre file servers and prepared the activation of quotas
on Lustre. The activation of quotas will be done next week to avoid any
potentially unattended problems during the weekend. You will get also a
separate e-mail and information on our web page how to check the
filesystem usage

The operation system upgrade to CentOS 5.7 is not yet done. We will
roll out this during the next week too. This will happen without an
interruption of the operation, only the login nodes will be unavailable
for a short time.

Best regards,
Michael schliephake