[Vagnekman-users] new flashnews for Ferlin

support at pdc.kth.se support at pdc.kth.se
Mon Sep 19 20:22:02 CEST 2011

2011-09-19 at 20:15
The login node "ferlin.pdc.kth.se" failed - very likely with a damaged harddisk. We continue the operation with the alternative login node "ferlin2.pdc.kth.se" that will be made available also under the name "ferlin.pdc.kth.se".

The defect of this server implies that all jobs that wait in the queue and have been submitted from "ferlin.pdc.kth.se" would fail during the start. We will remove them therefore from the queue.