[Vagnekman-users] Ekman filesystem is filled

Michael Schliephake michs at kth.se
Thu Aug 23 17:52:47 CEST 2012

Dear Users,

the groups of Mechanics and SMHI managed it to fill the filesystem almost
completely. We have a fill degree of 96%.

Mechanics uses over quota already longer than two weeks and cannot write
to the filesystem now. All jobs using Lustre will fail.

SMHI came recently over quota, however action is needed also.

How to find out how much space you use on the filesystem has been
described on the website:

     http://www.pdc.kth.se/resources/computers/ekman/storage

Please start to remove data from the filesystem immediately. We must stop
all operation at a fill degree of 98%.

Best regards,
Michael/PDC