[Vagnekman-users] Update of software packages

Michael Schliephake michs at kth.se
Tue Jan 17 18:24:41 CET 2012

Dear Users,

during the next days we deploy new software packages for the use of the
Lustre filesystem on Ekman. The version of Lustre we are going to install
has been used some time by NSC in Linköping and also tests here at PDC
didn't show problems. Please contact us immediately in the case that you
observe filesystem related problems.

The update will be done without interruption of the running jobs.
Therefore you will see a reduced availability in the number of nodes
during the next days.

Best regards - Med vänlig hälsning
Michael Schliephake
--
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
PDC Center for High Performance Computing