[Vagnekman-users] new flashnews for lindgren

lars malinowsky lama at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jan 23 23:04:30 CET 2013

Hello,

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:53 PM,  <support at pdc.kth.se> wrote:
> 2013-01-23 at 22:50
> Lindgren is back on-line and running jobs. As we have a planned preventive maintance
> session starting coming Tuesday it will run with slightly reduced capacity until then. Please
> report strange behaviour.

after the power outage we had trouble to get /cfs/klemming on-line
properly. It took
most of the afternoon to get it on-line. It now runs with somewhat
reduced redundancy.

On lindgren we currently we have one cabine off-line (out of 16.) It
reports a to high air inlet
temperature and chooses to emergency power off, to prevent meltdown.
It remains unclear
whether  this is a false indiciation or not. Having one cabinet
off-line could have impact on fast
interconnect capacity, depending on what kind of application you run.

regards,
lars/pdc-staff.