[Berzelius-users] Survey on Upcoming Downtime

Filip Polbratt octol at nsc.liu.se
Wed Oct 4 14:11:18 CEST 2023

Dear Berzelius users,

We would like to thank everyone that have participated in the survey. We
have now closed the survey and collected the replies we received. We
will now use them to plan the maintenance window. Initial results
indicate CW 47 or 48 to be the best candidates for further consideration.

Please keep in mind that we have not decided on final dates yet and that
we might still have urgent downtimes with no notice even with this planning.

Best regards,
Filip Polbratt
NSC