[Berzelius-users] Berzelius downtime on 22th and 23rd of October

Filip Polbratt octol at nsc.liu.se
Wed Oct 18 13:34:44 CEST 2023

Dear Berzelius users,

on Wednesday the 22th of November we will start a maintenance window for
several tasks that require downtime of the entire cluster. We are
scheduling this maintenance window to start on the 22th at 07:00 and to
last to Thursday the 23rd, 24:00. This time was selected based on the

The job queue can not be migrated as part of this maintenance window.
Jobs in the queue must be resubmitted after the maintenance window.

More detailed information will be provided closer to the maintenance window.

Best regards,
Filip Polbratt
NSC