[Bi-users] Bi unavailable

Peter Bortas zino at nsc.liu.se
Tue Apr 21 14:32:20 CEST 2015

Dear Bi users,

The problem this morning was caused by a known bug of the /home-filesystem
that was never triggered by the access patterns from Krypton, but seem to
be easier to trigger from Bi.

We have made a reconfiguration of the server that should prevent this from
happening in the future.

Regards,
--
Peter Bortas, NSC