[Bi-users] Downtime for some filesystems on September 6

Peter Bortas zino at nsc.liu.se
Mon Aug 29 18:06:34 CEST 2016

The announced downtime for rossby19, fouo5 and smhid12 will be on
September 6th. No other day.

But let me take this opportunity to remind you that the login node for
bi will be restarted tomorrow the 30th 17:00 and also that rossby17
will be down for maintenance tomorrow 15:00-16:30 as earlier
announced.

Regards,
--
Peter Bortas, NSC