[Bi-users] Planned downtime for Bi on 15 May

Peter Bortas zino at nsc.liu.se
Tue May 7 17:11:48 CEST 2019

On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 at 10:46, Kent Engström <kent at nsc.liu.se> wrote:
> due to electrial work in our Kärnhuset computer room, we need to
> power down Bi during Wednesday 15 May 2019.
>
> This also affects the Accumulus storage, and the acadamic clusters
> Tetralith and Sigma.

A reminder: Bi (including access to user data on Accumulus) will be
unavailable from May 15th, 08:00 CEST.

Bi will remain offline until Wednesday evening.

Compute jobs that cannot finish before Wednesday May 15 at 08:00 will not be
started until after the downtime. Login node SSH and Thinlinc logins
will be terminated at 08:00.

Regards,
--
Peter Bortas, NSC