[Bi-users] [DONE] Planned downtime for Bi on 15 May

Peter Bortas zino at nsc.liu.se
Wed May 15 21:54:58 CEST 2019

On Tue, 7 May 2019 at 17:11, Peter Bortas <zino at nsc.liu.se> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 at 10:46, Kent Engström <kent at nsc.liu.se> wrote:
> > due to electrial work in our Kärnhuset computer room, we need to
> > power down Bi during Wednesday 15 May 2019.
> >
> > This also affects the Accumulus storage, and the acadamic clusters
> > Tetralith and Sigma.
>
> A reminder: Bi (including access to user data on Accumulus) will be
> unavailable from May 15th, 08:00 CEST.
>
> Bi will remain offline until Wednesday evening.

The work is now done and Bi is available again, but currently with the
number of available nodes reduced to 450. That will be brought up to
the normal number of nodes when a problem that today’s electrical
inspection showed has been fixed. The fix is unlikely to require
another downtime.

Regards,
--
Peter Bortas, NSC