[Bi-users] Login node bi3 slow today

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Thu Dec 2 15:40:46 CET 2021

Dear Bi Users,

we have had reports today about login node bi3.nsc.liu.se (aka
bi.nsc.liu.se) being slow. We will look further into this and may contact
some users separately, but for now please remember:

*) Do not run heavy or long computations, or extensive storage
 manipulations that does not require external servers, on the login
 node(s). Use compute nodes if possible, using "sbatch" or
 "interactive". See https://www.nsc.liu.se/support/running-applications/

*) Feel free to use the bi1.nsc.liu.se and bi2.nsc.liu.se login nodes
 too.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444