[Bi-users] Bi and Accumulus unavailable Tuesday June 21

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Mon Jun 13 15:42:43 CEST 2022

Dear Bi and Accumulus Users,

we need to upgrade Lustre server software on Accumulus.

Downtime will start Tuesday June 21 08:00 CEST.

End of downtime is as soon as we are done but it may take rest of the
day.

During downtime Bi will be unavailable and all Accumulus filesystems
(/nobackup/*) will be unavailable on Tetralith.

On Tetralith, please try to avoid scheduling jobs depending on
Accumulus filesystems that will not complete before, or start during
downtime, as they will otherwise fail.

Kind Regards,
--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se