[Bi-users] Done: Bi and Accumulus unavailable Tuesday June 21

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Tue Jun 21 16:45:18 CEST 2022

Dear Bi and Accumulus Users,

maintenance on Accumulus and Bi has been completed.

Changes on Bi:

- Bi will no longer accept locale settings from ssh client. LANG will
  be set to en_US.UTF-8, you can override locale settings in your own
  .bashrc

- rsync has been updated to 3.2.4, see earlier email:
  https://lists.nsc.liu.se/mailman/public/bi-users/2022-June/000388.html

- git has been updated to 2.36.1. If you run git in a directory tree
  that is owned by someone else you will get an error message. This
  message will tell you how to set up git to trust this directory, if
  that is what you want.

Kind Regards / Fredrik Nyström, NSC

--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se