[Bi-users] Done: Bi login node downtime Monday 31 October 15:00-17:30 CET

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Mon Oct 31 17:45:40 CET 2022

Dear Bi and Accumulus Users,

maintenance on Bi and Accumulus has been completed.

HSM filesystems are currently not available on Bi2, this will likely be
fixed during the day tomorrow.
  /hsm/rossby
  /hsm/smhid
  /hsm/smhip

rossby25 and smhid18 now only available on Bi[1-3] (readonly) and will
be permanently unmounted Thursday November 10.

Kind Regards / Fredrik Nyström, NSC

--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se