[Gimle-users] Reminder: Gimle Maintenance scheduled for Wed Nov 3, 15-18 CET

KentEngström kent at nsc.liu.se
Wed Nov 3 09:51:44 CET 2010

Let me remind you about the scheduled SLURM maintenance today:

>From my Oct 28 mail:
> We have now scheduled a maintenance window on Wednesday Nov 3, 15-18
> CET, for the SLURM upgrade.
>
> To be able to test SLURM thoroughly so we know everything works when we
> are done, there can be no running or queued jobs during this
> maintenance. We have therefore placed a reservation for 15-18 CET in the
> system (which you can see as an orange bar on the Gimle scheduling page
> http://www.nsc.liu.se/cgi-bin/gimlestatus).

Just to be clear: "No running or queued jobs during this maintenance"
means that the jobs that are in the queue when we start the SLURM work
will have to be cancelled. When the maintenance is over, you can submit
them again.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444