[Gimle-users] Re: Power Outage at NSC ~ 17.00-17.10

KentEngström kent at nsc.liu.se
Wed Nov 24 14:55:18 CET 2010

>> - Lustre filesystems /nobackup/rossby{9,10,13} and /nobackup/smhid{4,6}
>>   are missing.

These file system are back now on the login node and as many compute
nodes as possible. It seems that we need to reboot some compute nodes to
get the filesystems back. We will do so as soon as these computes nodes
become idle. That is, all new jobs you run from now on should have
access to all the filesystems, but nodes running jobs already might not
be fixed while the jobs are still running.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444