[Gimle-users] Gimle login node restart Wed Dec 14, 16 CET

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Thu Dec 8 10:45:22 CET 2011

kent at nsc.liu.se (Kent Engström) writes:
> Dear Gimle Users,
>
> we are currently rebooting the Gimle compute nodes to update the
> operating system. The majority of the nodes are done. As usual, we will
> take care of the rest as they become idle when running jobs are done.

The remaining nodes got updated as they were rebooted after the cooling
problems on Tuesday.

To complete the work, we will update and restart the login node and
system servers on Wednesday December 14th, 16:00-17:00 CET. You will
need to log out (or be logged out) during this. Running jobs should not
be affected.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444