[Gimle-users] Accumulus storage, Gimle and Vagn planned downtime April 6-7

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Wed Mar 30 09:52:42 CEST 2011

Dear Gimle Users,

please remember the downtime next week starting 8.00 CEST April 6. See
below.

If you submit jobs now that are to run before the stop, please use the
"-t" flag to specify a job length that fits. If you submit a seven day
job now (the max length, and the default too with no "-t"), the system
is "smart" enough to see that it will not fit before the downtime, and
thus the system decides not to start it.

Let's keep the system busy until the stop!

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444