[Krypton-users] Krypton login node restart Thursday January 17 10-11 CET

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Tue Jan 15 10:41:00 CET 2013

Dear Krypton Users,

it is time for an update of the Krypton servers and nodes again.

We also need to update and reboot the login server and the system
server. We have allocated a time slot 10-11 CEST on Thursday this week.
If this slot is much worse than some other time slot this week, please
contact us at once.

As usual, you need to log out (or be logged out) from the login server
during the reboot.

Batch jobs running on nodes during this service stop should not be affected.

Regards,
--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 5718